OMG! OREO TORTILLAS
Here they’re being called hacks, I personally call them food mash-ups, but regardless of the semantics, the OREO tortillas showcased at the end of this video look pretty damn amazing.
Think you can do better? The company wants your hacks as well. Submit your creations to their Tumblr to be featured on Tumblr Radar.
These TMNT teaser posters are pretty damn cool.
Personally, I’m still pretty partial to this one, which used to hang on my bedroom wall.
I’ve been working on a Shutterfly book collecting about 6 years of Dog and Pony Show photos. These are the final layouts. I think it turned out pretty great.
(If you’re looking at this on ChrisOlivieri.com, click the arrows on the left and right to scroll through.)
1. Saved By the Bell was a TV show made for children. Watching it as an adult reveals that it really is not a good show.
2. Were it not for Internet list culture things like Saved By the Bell would be memories that we would all have the good taste to never think about again.
3. We are all alone in the world, even former cast members of Saved By the Bell.
4. Unless you get a cushy job at BuzzFeed your interest of Saved By the Bell is unlikely to ever help you earn a living.
5. If we had to rely upon the cast of Saved By the Bell to feed us we would starve to death because they don’t know who you are.
6. The bell can’t save you or anyone else. No one can. Life is a journey to death and not much more.
"I can show you the Universe"
Heineken’s “Guest of Honor” puts regular folks in some incredible situations.
As part of the brand’s "The Odyssey" series, which celebrates the idea that every person is legendary at something, Heineken sent for everyday people to get outside their comfort zone and take the stage within an immersive theater experience.
The whole thing, while jarring for the guests at first, seems like a really fun experience. I think I’d love to be a part of it. The real question is, would you take the stage??
Learn more about Heineken’s “The Odyssey” campaign, here.