Soooo, turns out they filmed an alternative ending to Titanic. It’s quite…something.
New York, NY (The Parts That Matter…)
by RBD Enterprises
RBD Enterprises Copr. 2014. All Rights Reserved.
The Jack In The Box Blazin’ Chicken Sandwich Looks Bananas
These guys were obviously emphatically reacting to their chicken sandwich, like we all do, so once the lady looked up I don’t know why she was still offended. If I were her, I’d be asking for some of that sweet sweet chicken sandwich.
Why? Because, listen to how Jack describes it:
This isn’t your average spicy chicken sandwich; the Blazin’ Chicken Sandwich features a spicy chicken patty topped with jalapenos and a Ghost Pepper Ranch sauce to really bring the heat.
Actually, me being me as I currently am, I want that chicken sandwich. Alas, we’re in NYC and there aren’t any Jack in the Box locations here :(
Good news for our west coast (and carolina) readers, though. Because Jack in the Box asked us to bring you this important info, some of you will be selected to win prepaid Jack Ca$h cards full of love and Jack Ca$h. All you need to do is send us an email (chris [at] dapsmedia [dot] com) with an explanation of the spiciest thing you’ve ever consumed. A few lucky winners, will be picked at random and sent a care package from DAPS. You lucky ducks.
As a note, JITB has not paid us to say how awesome that sandwich looks, I did that on my own. God does it look good. ::begins to weep::
For more important updates on all things Jack, you can keep track of the brand using the links below:
OMG! OREO TORTILLAS
Here they’re being called hacks, I personally call them food mash-ups, but regardless of the semantics, the OREO tortillas showcased at the end of this video look pretty damn amazing.
Think you can do better? The company wants your hacks as well. Submit your creations to their Tumblr to be featured on Tumblr Radar.
These TMNT teaser posters are pretty damn cool.
Personally, I’m still pretty partial to this one, which used to hang on my bedroom wall.
I’ve been working on a Shutterfly book collecting about 6 years of Dog and Pony Show photos. These are the final layouts. I think it turned out pretty great.
(If you’re looking at this on ChrisOlivieri.com, click the arrows on the left and right to scroll through.)
1. Saved By the Bell was a TV show made for children. Watching it as an adult reveals that it really is not a good show.
2. Were it not for Internet list culture things like Saved By the Bell would be memories that we would all have the good taste to never think about again.
3. We are all alone in the world, even former cast members of Saved By the Bell.
4. Unless you get a cushy job at BuzzFeed your interest of Saved By the Bell is unlikely to ever help you earn a living.
5. If we had to rely upon the cast of Saved By the Bell to feed us we would starve to death because they don’t know who you are.
6. The bell can’t save you or anyone else. No one can. Life is a journey to death and not much more.
"I can show you the Universe"